Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Weight Watchers: The Ultimate Weight Loss Cookbook

This post will be reviewing the ebook version of the Weight Watchers Cookbook

Find it here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3T0P17

I recently have lost over 35 lbs in a year.  Now it's easy to lose some weight but when you get to the plateau weight it can be hard to lose more even when you have more to lose.  I am always looking for any items or diets to help me get over the hump.  I decided to give this cookbook a try.

I received the eBook version & this version has 94 pages.  The book comes with 45 recipes which includes various recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Dessert.

The book has easy to follow recipes with common household ingredients; there may be a few ingredients that you have to pick up at the store but otherwise it is easy to come by ingredients.  There are NO going to the top of mountain to pick a rare type of mushroom like most cookbooks & recipes seem to have nowadays.

Reading this book I found the Pros of the diet is getting to eat whatever you want.  As long as it is portioned controlled & as long as you are aware of what you are putting into your body.

The diet says you will lose 2 pounds a week if you stick to the diet plan.  It works by giving you healthy choices to fill you up so you are likely to eat less.  When you are full with a healthy diet your desire to cheat become less likely.  The diet goes by points & gives you a link to calculate those points.

I'd recommend giving this eBook a try if you want to try a new option for losing weight.  What do you have to lose (besides time reading it & a few unwanted pounds)

I have to give this book 4 Paws out of 5.  I wish it would have included pictures of what the recipes look like and a few more recipes but for the price of the eBook I can't complain too much.  It gives you a jump start to eating healthy the Weight Watchers way!!  It's perfect for beginners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment