Saturday, November 12, 2016

Aposon 1104CL - Brown Men's Business Watch #Aposon



Today I will be reviewing the Aposon 1104CL - Brown Men's Business Watch.  You may find the product here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZFBSI8


Now I'm a middle aged man but I like to have a good watch.  It is so hard to find a watch that is classy, looks great, looks sophisticated and simply looks like a man's watch without breaking my bank.  I received this watch in the mail today & all I have to say is WOW this is a watch that meets all of my criteria in a fashionable time telling device.  

Finally an Old Fashioned watch with holes in the band to set a desired fit.  I'd always get clasp watches as a gift or over the internet & they were always too big for me.  Now I can have the looks of an expensive watch for a fraction of the cost but make everyone think I spent a lot more than I did on it.  It is definitely a watch I will be wearing everyday to make me stylish & fancy.  I finally have some bling I can wear without having to give up eating for a few days or having my lights shut off because I ended up broke.  

This watch is definitely for the Male Goldilocks - it's not too heavy, not too light it fits just right!!  Right out of the package there was nothing to it.  No directions needed to set it, it was very easy to pull the pin out & rotate the hands.  Then just a quick fasten in one of the holes in the watch band & I was good to go.  It's easy to do one handed, we all know what a job that can be sometimes.  I love the look of the Roman numerals that alone gives the watch its own class & elegance that I know will be getting me a lot of compliments.

So if you are in the market for a fashionable, classy, elegant & sophisticated Man's watch for the man in your life or even as a present for yourself - I would definitely say give this a chance, you won't be sorry.  It will always be swag past bling o'clock  ;)

I have to give the product 5 Paws out of 5 based on style, affordability & looks.

I received this product at a discounted price for an honest review.  In no way did this persuade my opinion or review











No comments:

Post a Comment