Thursday, November 24, 2016

Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphone Wireless Sport Headset #Aposon

The Aulker Q7 Over-the-ear Bluetooth Sport Headset
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZRTSYC

I'm big on tech & any tech that allows me to listen to my favorite tunes at the gym is something I'm definitely interested in.  I decided to give this over the ear headset a try.  It's bluetooth & I don't have to have an annoying wire connected to my phone.  No embarassing moments of the headphone jack slipping out & my music interrupting everyone else.












The box it comes in measures 4"tall x 5"wide x 2"thick.  It is packaged very nicely.  The USB charge in one part & the headsets in the other.  I was impressed how well package this was to prevent damage to the unit.  When I opened the box I found the headset earphones, a USB charger, a User Manual, and extra ear caps (4)   The user manual is in VERY small print & very difficult to read but that's about the only negative thing I found.













The headset is a nice size.  Not too bulky.  I tried connecting them & as long as I held them on top of my phone they easily were read on the bluetooth scanner. It even says you can pair these with two Cell Phones at the same time but I'm not sure why you would do that unless maybe your music is on one & you want to answer calls from the other? 
















Yes you can even answer a call, redial the last call, transfer calls between the headset & the phone and mute the microphone while you are on a call.  It explains it all in the manual.  I just thought I was getting these to listen to music, it was a welcomed surprise that I could take calls on these.

These are the specifications that it lists:
Specification: 
• Bluetooth: V4.1, Up to 33FT / 10 Meters 
• Water Resistant: IPX4- protected against splashing water from any angle 
• Battery Capacity: 110mAh 5V 
• Max Music Play Time: 8 H 
• Max Talk Time: 8 H 
• Charge Time: 2 H 
• Built-In Microphone: Yes 

The sound quality is amazing & there is no need to pump up the volume to hear your favorite tracks.  They play smooth, quality sound without having to adjust the volume past the default. 

I would give this headset 5 Paws out of 5 just based on all it can do, the sound quality, and the simplicity of not having to be plugged into your phone to listen to your music.  It is amazing in the gym, on a walk or while jogging.  A definite need for the person who is physically active & wants to connect to their music while having the option of taking or making calls.

I was given this product at a discounted rate for my honest review.  In NO way did it sway my decision into a positive one, the product did that all by itself.










No comments:

Post a Comment