Sunday, November 20, 2016

Active Vibe Hydration Belt #ActiveVibe


This post will be reviewing the Active Vibe Hydration Belt

You may find it here:

https://www.amazon.com/Hydration-Water-Bottles-Active-Vibe/dp/B01LXKGEVH/ref=sr_1_2?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1478129825&sr=1-2&keywords=active+vibe+hydration+belt

I've just recently this year started exercising.  Now I live in Arizona where the temps in the summer can be brutal.  I came across this hydration belt on Amazon.  It seemed like everything someone who bikes, jogs, runs, walks, or hikes could really use to stay hydrated which is very important in physical activity.


This belt has plenty of bells & whistles.  It holds 2 - 9 ounce water bottles (which are included).  The water bottles fit nicely in the pouches designed for them.  It even includes two bungee like cords to keep the bottles securely in place.  It comes with a pocket in the front with three different compartments.  You could easily put your phone, wallet, and keys in it without any problem.  It is black with red reflective stripes for nighttime.  It looks very sleek & stylish.  It is even waterproof so you don't have to worry about damage due to rain.  This offers everything an active person could want or need.  


If you are into ANY kind of physical activity and looking for a way to stay hydrated with having to lug around a water bottle then I would recommend looking into this.  

I have to give the product 4 Paws out of 5 - the main reason is I have between a 36 - 38 inch waist & this won't fasten on me.   However that is more of a motivation for me to lose some weight to be able to use this great product.


I did receive this product for a discounted price but in no way did that sway my decision in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment