Friday, November 18, 2016

Neon Color Christmas Liquid Chalk Markers. 12 Bright Colors including 2 Special Color - Gold and Silver. For Chalkboard Whiteboard - 6mm with 8 Gram ink.100% Content Guarantee. ECO FRIENDLY.

This blog post will be dedicated to reviewing Neon Color Liquid Chalk Markers

You may find the product here:
https://amazon.com/gp/product/B01LY46SXH

When I received these I was pleasantly surprised.  I was looking for small markers but they came in a bigger package than what I was expecting.  The box alone measured 5 3/4" tall by 4 1/2" wide.

















I opened the package & found 12 markers packed inside.





Each marker measure 5 1/2" long by 5/8" wide.  They are beautiful colors.





The instructions are simple:
1)  For First Time Use:  Hold Marker tip facing up  Softly press tip to release pressure.
2)  Always shake well (in upright position) with cap on before each use.
3)  Press tip for a few seconds until tip fills with ink.  Recap tightly after use and store in horizontal position



I tried using one on a white chalkboard & it wrote smoothly and even erased from the board with no effort whatsoever!   These markers not only look great but are beautiful when you write on a piece of paper. A great gift or accessory for any artist in your life.




These were a lot better than what I expected.  I was expecting a thin, smaller marker but was SURPRISED at just how thick and big they were.  I have to give them 5 paws out of 5 just because they exceeded my expectations.


No comments:

Post a Comment