Saturday, November 26, 2016

BazSport Tennis Elbow Brace

BazSport Elbow Brace

https://www.amazon.com/BazSport-Compression-Neemany-Alleviate-Injuries/dp/B01HIHI9P0/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1474921656&sr=8-1&keywords=bazsport

I've recently started to lift weights & with excessive use of muscles and joints I haven't used for awhile I do experience some pain in my elbows.  Of course I have an old school elbow brace, you know the one that seems to tighten up & cut off blood flow or that curls up and has you always pulling it up or down to fix it.  I was curious about this new design that is supposed to help tennis elbow, golfer's elbow or just general elbow pain.

The product claims it will take pressure off of the tendon.  The product is an adjustable small brace with a strap to size it to your perfect fit, it has a gel pad which feels weird at first but offers compression on your aches.  



I love the way this stays in position.  It doesn't slip & it doesn't get super tight - if it ever does all I have to do is make a simple adjustment.


It is definitely a improvement on the typical elbow brace.

This product not only comes with two elbows compression pads but also a stylish visor with the company logo. 


I give this product 4 paws out of 5 simply because I wish it expanded a little bit bigger, it's a tight fit to get in on my arms.  But the ease & not having my arm constricted too tight with regular braces and not having to constantly pull them up from where the regular brace curls makes it all worthwhile.  

I received this product at a discounted price for my honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment