Monday, November 14, 2016

H FUN Beauty Nail Clippers #NailClippers


Today I will be reviewing Hfun Nail clippers



You may find more information here:

http://bit.ly/2e1hXhx


As a man it is so hard to find good nail clippers especially for my toenails.  I received these through the mail.  I was surprised how heavy & durable they were.  It seems they are built like a tank which is good because I need something heavy duty when attempting to cut my iron toenails.

These arrived in a nice black little box & upon opening them I found they were enclosed in a very nice Leather like case.  The case in itself is a nice touch & makes them look expensive and makes a great gift for anyone in your life.  The case measured 3 1/2 inches long.  I opened the case & found not one but two nail clippers.  One measures 3 inches & the other is just a little smaller at 2 1/2 inches.  They look like quality clippers.  As I said earlier they are heavy which means they are not made with any flimsy metal but with quality metal.


I tried to clip my toenails & these glided through them like a knife going through hot butter.  No having to push all my body weight into them to cut a nail like I have to do with my previous pair.

I love these clippers - the quality & durability is one thing but throw in the handy carrying case and it makes them the perfect gift for someone in your life or yourself.

I have to give these Nail Clippers 5 paws out of 5 just based on the quality you can tell from the metal, how heavy duty they are, and you get two with a nifty carrying case.  Give these a try - you will be extremely satisfied.

I received this product at a discount for my honest review; by no means did the discount sway my opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment