Friday, November 11, 2016

PlusPoint Bento Lunch Box 3 compartments + Spoon #PlusPointBentoLunchBox


Today I will be reviewing the Plus Point Bento Lunch Box.  You may find it here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M1JFGKL?th=1

When I first received this product I was pleasantly surprised that it was bigger than I expected.  Upon trying to open it & struggling - my moment of ignorance finally had me realize that the lid is locked down by four tabs on each side.  The tabs were VERY easy to open & the lid came off smoothly.

I couldn't believe how well made this product was.  You could actually drop it & not worry about it cracking or cleaning up your food from the floor.  It is very durable & the seal on it is amazing so it will not only keep this lunchbox closed but also keep your food fresh.

There are three separate compartments which allows you to pack a not so shabby meal.  One bigger compartment for your main course & the other two for your sides.  It even comes with a plastic spoon so you don't have to raid your silverware drawer.  Just keep the spoon stored with the lunch box & you won't even forget to pack a spoon.

The only negative is that it won't gain the weight of the food for you.  :)

I had to give this product 5 paws out of 5 because I couldn't believe how well made it was.  Plus it is thin enough to store in a refrigerator without any problem or taking up too much space.  If you are in the market for a durable, well constructed, convenient lunchbox then I would suggest giving this a try.

I did receive this product at a discounted fee for my honest review

#PlusPointBentoLunchBox



No comments:

Post a Comment