Friday, November 18, 2016

Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret eBook #GreenSmoothiesTheWeightLossDetoxSecret

This post will be reviewing the "Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret" ebook.

You may find it here:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M121T96

When I downloaded this book I was curious what it was about.  I thought it was just another eBook with recipes.  I was surprised to read through the chapters & read how these smoothies could be VERY beneficial to your diet and your body.  From brain function, to healthy looking skin, to flushing toxins out of your body, and to help you lose weight.  That is just a few benefits of drinking green smoothies.  Green smoothies give you more vitamins than eating fruits & vegetables alone.  They even help with digestion since we as humans were meant to have our nutrients this way instead of cooked, steamed, or in those evil processed foods.

This book is good enough to give you key information about your body & how to maintain your health.  For that alone I would recommend buying this book.  Plus it comes with some recipes that sound like they would be very good & delicious.  I haven't had the chance to try any of these recipes but I'm excited to give the Green Smoothie diet a shot & see how it helps me and my body.  The only negative is that I am allergic to apples so I have to find a fruit that is a great substitute & in season of course.  There are basic recipes but enough to let your brain think of tasty concoctions.  You will be like a healthy bartender trying to mix that next great drink.

I have to give this book 4 paws out of 5 - it would have been great if they would have added a few pictures with their recipes so you can see if they are pleasant to the eyes.  If you are looking to learn more about your body or looking for some smoothie recipes then give this eBook a try - what have you got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment