Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers With FM Radio by Ancord,Enhanced Bass & Built-In Microphone 12 Hour Rechargeable Battery Waterproof Perfect Speaker for Golf,Beach,Outdoor,Shower & Home (Green)





Today I will be reviewing the Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speakers w/ FM Radio by Ancord

You may find the product here:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F4PZ898

When I received this product I was a little disappointed at the size of the speaker BUT I will get into that a little later.

Right out of the package it is very easy to set up, in fact it took me less than 10 seconds to sink it to my Android following the instructions provided.  The instructions are:
1)  Turn on the bluetooth speaker
2)  Open the bluetooth function on your smart phone
3)  The smart phone will search for the device, select "S7"
4)  A voice will notify you when the connection is successful

Yes it really is that simple.  I was playing my Amazon music in no time.

Remember earlier when I said I was a little disappointed in the size?  It is about 3 1/2 inches tall by about 4 inches wide, I thought it would be just a little bigger.  However when I started to play music on it I couldn't believe the music was coming out of this little speaker.  It sounded like a speaker double its size - it was loud, the sound quality was excellent and the experience was wonderful.  I guess it's small so it can be very portable but what it lacks in size it makes up in quality.  You'll be amazed just how this little thing pounds out the beats.

I've only had it a couple of days but I keep finding something new & exciting with this speaker.  It includes a 3.5mm aux-cable to hook to any jack of the same size.  It even allows you to insert a miniSD card with music which it will play.  It even has a fixture at the bottom where you can attach it to a tripod.

It even has FM radio & includes instructions on how to work the radio.

Is that all?  Far from it....it even has information on how to answer & end telephone calls.  This speaker does it all for its size & then some.  It is as functional as speakers twice / three times its size and about half the cost.  

I have to say I was extremely pleased at what this speaker turned out to be.  It met all my expectations of what I wanted in a Bluetooth speaker & then some.  It will be a constant staple in my home gym as well as on my nightstand at night.  I finally have a quality speaker that is able to do more than one task.  It is the Swiss army knife of Bluetooth speakers!!!

I have to give this 5 paws out of 5 simply because I'm amazed at everything it can do for such a cute, portable size.  

I received this item at a discounted rate for an honest review.  By NO means did the discount sway my decision in anyway.












No comments:

Post a Comment